Charity Shop Assistant
GL Communities [Matson, United Kingdom ] 05-09-2019
Salary Range:  0 - 0 £ Volunteer
Post Code:  GL4 6AG
Experience:  Minimum Experience Fresh
Career Level:  Entry Level
Start Publishing:  05-09-2019
Stop Publishing:  31-12-2019
Address:  [Matson, United Kingdom ]
- To provide a well-structured customer service with a smile always and wearing your volunteer badge to help identify who you are.
- Putting out tables and chairs (weather permitting)
- Money handling; being able to enter information into the till and writing down each item so this can be banked each week.
- Serve our customers and dealing with enquires.
- Ensuring all donations are sellable items, that are undamaged but clean/tidy and if need be your able to iron all usable clothing to the public.
- Maintaining weekly / seasonal rotation of stock on shelves and rails.
- Keeping shop front, Stockroom and all other areas clutter free.
- All unsalable and old stock are, bagged ready for tip run.
- Oversee the computer booths making sure the correct form in the folder is completed.
- To work as part of the extensive team within GL Communities including attending the Volunteer meetings and any additional training required.
- Conform to all GL Communities Policies and Procedures. (copies on request) i.e. General Data Protection Regulations/Safeguarding.
Enjoy your time with us and please don’t be afraid to speak up about any concerns, your opinion does matter.