We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to help us run our busy reception area. This will include answering telephone calls, taking messages, reading and sending emails, greeting the public and directing them to the appropriate areas within the organisation and some light admin duties.
- Valued work experience and ability to fill in the gaps of unemployment.
- References for future work etc.
- Personal growth and training.
- Making a difference to the community.
- Working with a wide range of people.
There are many benefits in volunteering and we want you to make the best of your own personal goals within this community scheme like; training, personal development, socializing to name but a few. It is even been reported that it’s good for your health (mind and body).
- Previous experience would be ideal but training will be given.
- Have a basic understanding of MS Office (Outlook and Word)
- Excellent customer and communication skills are required and you need to be a good team player.