- To provide a well-structured customer service with a smile always and wearing your volunteer badge to help identify who you are.
- Putting out tables and chairs (weather permitting)
- Money handling; being able to enter information into the till and writing down each item so this can be banked each week.
- Serve our customers and dealing with enquires.
- Ensuring all donations are sellable items, that are undamaged but clean/tidy and if need be your able to iron all usable clothing to the public.
- Maintaining weekly / seasonal rotation of stock on shelves and rails.
- Keeping shop front, Stockroom and all other areas clutter free.
- All unsalable and old stock are, bagged ready for tip run.
- Oversee the computer booths making sure the correct form in the folder is completed.
- To work as part of the extensive team within GL Communities including attending the Volunteer meetings and any additional training required.
- Conform to all GL Communities Policies and Procedures. (copies on request) i.e. General Data Protection Regulations/Safeguarding.
Key Experience and Skills
Enjoy your time with us and please don’t be afraid to speak up about any concerns, your opinion does matter.
|Job Category||General Support|
|Reports to||Sue Cunningham|