We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to help us run our busy reception area. This will include answering telephone calls, taking messages, reading and sending emails, greeting the public and directing them to the appropriate areas within the organisation and some light admin duties.
- To provide a well-structured customer service with a smile always and wearing your volunteer badge to help identify who you are.
- Taking and distributing phone messages, if staff member is unavailable to take call, a message is sent via email if noted down on paper this must be shredded at the end of shift (GDPR)
- Undertake any administration duties to support all members of staff of GLC here at the ARC
- Ensuring all visitors sign in and out of the visitor’s book, as part of GLC ARC Health and Safety Policy.
- Undertake postal duties including the recording of both incoming and outgoing of mail, distribute incoming mail to relevant staff. Outgoing mail must be checked to ensure no overweight mail is in the post out book and bag.
- To ensure that the information folders are kept up to date.
- Making sure our reception and waiting room area is kept clean.
- Ensure notice boards are kept up to date removing all old information.
- Conform to ALL GL Communities Policy and Procedures (copies on request) i.e. General Data Protection Regulations/Safeguarding
- Work and be part of GL Communities extensive team, undertaking any Training in and outside of Gloucester to improve your development.
- Enjoy your time with us and please don’t be afraid to speak up about any concerns, your opinion does matter.
- Previous experience would be ideal but training will be given.
- Have a basic understanding of MS Office (Outlook and Word)
- Excellent customer and communication skills are required and you need to be a good team player.
|Job Category||General Support|